Pursuit of happiness
18 questions you may ask yourself in 8 minutes every day. Observe the change in your attitude to life week after week. The questions are:
- Have you written down your goals? And SMART goals?
- Do you keep in mind that striving for excellence and not looking for perfection makes you more successful?
- Do you realize that struggle and obstacles are the first steps of your story of success?
- Do you have a strong desire to succeed?
- Are you a person committed to your values and determined to win?
- Are you able to shoulder responsibility?
- Are you always prepared to do hard work?
- Do you remain composed in difficult time?
- Do you make it a point to learn from past mistakes?
- Do you always avoid resorting to excuses?
- Are you always courteous and polite without being subservient?
- Do you maintain your discipline?
- Do you believe in yourself and say ‘Yes, I can’
- Are you able to work without supervision or reminder from others?
- Are you persistent in your efforts and approach?
- Are you proud of your excellent performance, whenever it happens?
- Do you believe in continuous learning and have a mentor to help?
- Do you realize that for achieving high degree of success, you much stretch in your efforts?
Thanks for reading.